As some of our branches get the final nod to open their doors we need to outline what the ‘new normal’ will look like at Gymboree Play & Music.
Making sure our customers and staff are safe in a post Covid-19 world is the most important part of this process for us and as such we’ve had to make some changes. Specifics may change slightly depending on which Gymboree Play & Music you visit, but these new Play Policies will be followed by all.
- We may have to adapt the timetable to allow for fewer classes and more time in between. Check with your local Gymboree Play & Music for class times.
- We have reduced the sizes of all classes.
- We ask you to stick with the same class/es each week for the foreseeable future so we can limit the interaction of households.
- Please wait outside whilst previous members leave and cleaning is completed. You will need to respect social distancing rules whilst you queue.
- There will be a one way system in and out of the venue.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken when they arrive. Anyone with a high temperature will not be allowed in to class and will have to follow the Government guidance for self isolation.
- All children and adults will have to wash their hands on arrival and at the end of class.
- All adults must wear clean socks.
- No mobile phone use in class to ensure you can commit to social distancing.
- All adults will need to wear face coverings, our teachers will wear appropriate PPE.
- Social distancing rules must be adhered to during the class, it is your responsibility to keep your child within an arm’s reach at all times.
- There will be a longer than usual 30 minute slot between all classes to allow for increased cleaning measures during which time you will not be allowed inside.
- We will be singing less in class and will use quiet recorded music instead to ensure no raised voices.
- You will not be able to share toys between households, they will be allocated on arrival.
- You will need to commit to the same class/es each week to allow us to maintain class bubbles as much as possible.
- We will adapt all classes to exclude:
- Gymbo stamps
- Gymbo kisses
- Some toys and props
- Blowing bubbles by mouth
We hope you understand the need for a ‘new normal’ in these times and we assure you our classes will still be lots of fun with social, cognitive and physical development goals at their heart! Have a look at the video on our homepage to see how it will all look.
Thank you for your understanding ❤