Our plan to keep you safe!
At Gymboree Play and Music Edinburgh yours, your little ones and our staff’s safety is our number one priority. We have in place several safety procedures to ensure we maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene possible. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or to request to view our risk assessments, however below we have listed our main policy points so that you can read and feel reassured before attending our classes.
- Classes will be happy, fun, and as safe as possible!
- All class arrival times and exit times are staggered to ensure zero crossover between groups
- Teachers and adults must wear face coverings
- Hand sanitiser is available on entrance and before entering each play floor
- All staff and visitors are asked to stay at home and isolate if they have any covid19 symptoms
- Props will not be shared between class groups and will be thoroughly sanitised after every use
- Play floor mats and equipment as well as all shared spaces including toilets, storage rooms and reception area will be cleaned and sanitised between every session
- Class numbers will be reduced to adhere to social distancing for accompanying adults. Children will not be expected to social distance as per government guidelines
- Only one adult can attend class per child and siblings are not permitted to attend classes (unless a baby in a sling)
- Our snack room and kitchen will temporarily be closed so that we can ensure there is no cross over between groups arriving and leaving
- Open Gym sessions have been reduced and a booking system for attending these will now be in place
- Every visitor to the building must be pre-booked so that we can control numbers and keep a record for track and trace purposes
We feel these changes are necessary in order for us to keep everyone safe and please do be assured that we are following all guidance very carefully.