It’s Child Safety Week: an annual campaign run by the brilliant Child Accident Prevention Trust, the only UK charity dedicated…
Updated 9th Dec 2021
We have a few simple play policies in place to keep everyone safe and ensure you and your little one have the best experience. By enrolling as a member you agree to abide by these policies.
- Get ready – take your shoes off!
- Adults must wear socks, children go barefoot.
- Once again face coverings are now mandatory, unless exempt.
- Please sanitise your and your little one’s hands before and after class.
- Always stay within a hug’s reach of your child.
- It’s play time! No calls or texts in class please.
- Only use your camera with prior permission.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in class.
- Please put all mouthed toys into the cleaning basket after use.
- Most importantly, only bring your child to class if they’re healthy. We have a flexible make up policy so you won’t miss out.
- And of course, join in and have fun!
Whilst Covid 19 is still circulating we will obviously continue to follow Government guidance. If we have a positive case in class we will pass the necessary information to NHS Test and Trace.
If you have any specific questions about these policies please contact your local centre.
Both of my children (3.5 years and 11 months) go to Gymboree Play & Music and love it. My toddler goes to their drop-off Lego class which she raves about. It's very creative, working not only on Lego skills but also painting, drawing etc. My infant son loves his Gymboree Play & Music Crawlers class - particularly loves crawling all over their props, through the tunnels, etc. Great way to get the infant crawling over obstacles! Gymboree Play & Music is part of our weekly schedule for both kids and we look forward to participating every week. Invaluable!
Gymboree Play & Music was a lovely and positive experience for my son Leo. We started when he was 9 months and he is now 3 years old, I wish we had started sooner.
He loves the songs (which is part of our daily singing at home), the freedom to explore and he was happy there. He looks forward to class every week and once class is over he will tell everyone about Gymbo and what he did.
For me, I liked that it taught him how to get down safely from a height, how to learn to use his body, and touching on different topics every 2 weeks. It gave me confidence in other environments to trust that he has the ability that he learned from Gymboree Play & Music and to trust him.
Absolutely amazing place! Especially Aaron from the Chiswick branch, always makes us feel very welcome there. He is extremely passionate and professional. His warmth and enthusiasm are precious. I would recommend that place to everyone! So happy we found it in our community. My son loves going there.